Wednesday, March 9, 2016

5 Travel Gadgets That We Just Cannot Resist

I am one of those people who spend most of their time traveling. If I am not on a business trip I am enjoying a holiday somewhere far away from home. And wherever I go, I bring a travel gadget that can be of much use. Here are 5 of them that are just great to have with you during a plane flight or a metro ride.

Bluetooth Headphones

We all agree that one of the best ways to kill time while traveling is to listen to music. And with Bluetooth headphones this will be easier than ever since they are perfectly portable. Make sure the ones you choose have noise reduction, since we all know how loud planes and trains can be. Along with these, you will need an MP3 or MP4 player with a lot of storage space. Make a playlist of your favorite songs and with these headphones, you will be able to enjoy the music you like wherever you go.




Portable Battery Charger

When I use my gadgets, the main issue is that their batteries tend to die quite fast. But I managed to find a way to deal with this as well. I have a portable battery charger which allows me to recharge all my phones, tablets and MP3 players if necessary. Think about how much you are going to use the device and choose its capacity according to this. Have in mind that those with high capacity tend to be quite heavy and difficult to carry around. So, do not go for anything you will have trouble carrying around.



3

Camera

I like to make as many photographs as I can while on holiday. I go through them every once in a while to relive those moments once again. Of course, you will need a good camera to make those photos look beautiful. You can get a small digital camera that you can easily carry around and take a snap wherever you want. Still, I decided to get a DSLR camera and make my photos look the best they can. Make sure you choose one of these if you want your pictures to look as if they were taken by a professional.


4

Tablet



They are getting more and more popular and just had to find their place on my list. One of the best features tablets allow you is to connect to a Wi Fi network and go online. So if you do not want to carry your laptop around with you all the time, having one of these is a great option. Not only can you check your e-mail while on holiday and stay in touch with your friends but it can also be a great way to kill time while traveling. Whenever I am riding a bus I like to play some online games. Playing Sudoku online is one of my favorites.

Binoculars



If you like exotic traveling destinations just like I do, these will come in handy more than you can imagine. I have carried them around with me wherever I went and these helped me catch some of the most beautiful views I ever saw. There is a vast choice of them available online. You only need to make sure you get some lightweight ones, preferably not too expensive. If you are going to visit places where there is a lot of rain, it is a good idea to get a waterproof set so you can use them freely.
These are the gadgets I just cannot imagine traveling without. Take my word and get all of these before you set on the road. You are guaranteed to enjoy yourself and have some of the best trips of your life.

This article was contributed by Marie Nieves. You can contact her on Facebook.


Courtesy: Travel & Pleasure